Search

Looking for something?

Content

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

21|365.2

Since we transferred to a school that's not in our neighborhood, I have to drop off and pick up every day. It means that the little siblings have to get used to spending some time in the car every morning and afternoon. When the babies are small, they nap while we wait in line. Fiona sometimes "reads," sometimes plays in her carseat, and sometimes whines that she needs to get out of her seat because she can't wait that long. This was one of those days. She insisted on being in the front seat, snacking on a packet of cashews she found in the car, and sticking her head out of the sunroof. It was a beautiful day, and before long we'll be trapped, huddling inside for warmth and definitely NOT opening any sunroofs. So I agreed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something