Search

Looking for something?

Content

Thursday, September 25, 2014

16|365.2

We're out for ice cream after dinner again. We have a few options for ice cream dessert runs. There's Dairy Queen, which is close enough to ride bikes to, but that's only open for 6-7 months. There's the Washtenaw Dairy, where I get Superman ice cream and Saoirse hopes for lemon custard (even though she hates actual custard). There's the new Blank Slate, which costs twice as much as anywhere else and has fancy flavors like salted caramel and cherry-vanilla. And then there's Baskin Robbins. When I was Fiona's age, Baskin Robbins was the ice cream place my family went to. The last few times, Fiona has even ordered Daiquiri Ice, which was one of my favorite flavors at her age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something