Search

Looking for something?

Content

Monday, September 22, 2014

13|365.2

Two for the price of one, today. Morning on top, afternoon on the bottom. This is the second day in the last two weeks that Rowan has stayed home from school because of puking. The second morning that she has spent napping on that couch, bucket close by in case she needs it. Both days, she rallied in the afternoon. So once I was pretty sure we weren't in for any more vomiting, we made a trip to the grocery store, where Liam was entertained by Rowan wearing a plastic bowl from the salad bowl for a helmet and Fiona did the splits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something