Search

Looking for something?

Content

Sunday, September 21, 2014

12|365.2

Although we have a family dinner every night, at twelve months that usually means that you are in a high chair, eating some small part of what we do. Something we can cut up small, and you can manage with eight teeth (all in the front). But at the end of this meal, you made it very clear that you were not happy with that arrangement. You wanted to be in a chair like everyone else, and you wanted some of those whole, raw baby carrots that your big sister was eating. Daddy (as he does) indulged you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something