Search

Looking for something?

Content

Friday, September 19, 2014

10|365.2

Eating at restaurants with children can be such a struggle. I have always really liked having dinners out, and have been so determined to keep it up even with children. There are times, though, that it just doesn't seem worth the trips to the bathroom, the over-priced chicken fingers and fries, the mischief caused by boredom and hungry waiting. This particular night was one of those, although from this peaceful scene of coloring you'd never know it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something