Search

Looking for something?

Content

Saturday, September 20, 2014

11|365.2

Texting with Sol during the Michigan game. This is one of those things that will always seem normal to you kids, I think, but that was not always the norm for us. There was a time when watching the Michigan game meant watching it with whoever was physically in the house. And then, when cell phones got more common, sometimes commercial breaks were opportunities for Chris and Sol to check in with each other, analyze, commiserate, celebrate. "Did you see that?!" Now that unlimited texting is ubiquitous, it is constant. As soon as the game starts, the texts start pinging in from the group text that Sol is part of every single football Saturday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something