Search

Looking for something?

Content

Saturday, September 27, 2014

18|365.2

We do not have babies with lots of hair. That is just not something that your dad and I have in our genes, apparently. Our little ones, and you are no exception, spend their first year very close to bald, with just the softest fuzz on those little heads. Now, though, you are growing curls. With your sisters, I was in no hurry for haircuts. Fiona never got one until she was four, actually. With you I imagine it will be different, I'll be figuring out a boy style long before you're four. But it will sting to cut away the curls, and for now I'm enjoying every crazy, soft, wild swirl on your baby head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something