Search

Looking for something?

Content

Sunday, September 28, 2014

19|365.2

And another year of our annual college reunion weekend is in the books. One of the reasons that we bought a house as big as we did when we moved back to Ann Arbor was that your Daddy really looked forward to entertaining friends. He looks forward to choosing a football weekend in the fall and opening our house to friends all year long. This year, the football was less fun than usual, for sure. But friends were here, and that's more important than football. Blasphemy, I know...;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something