Search

Looking for something?

Content

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

22|365.2

We went to pick apples tonight. Two bags full, approximately 100 apples. Cider and donuts, which we were hard-pressed to keep away from the bees. You and your sisters climbed hay bales, rode tricycles, and got completely filthy. Your brother joined in on getting filthy, and added a new bruise to his forehead when I was not fast enough to stop him from face planting. You climbed these old tires and sang, "I'm the king of the castle, you're the dirty rascal." Every time I look at this picture I smile, remembering it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something