Search

Looking for something?

Content

Thursday, October 23, 2014

44|365.2

W and K came over after school today so that their parents could go to parent-teacher conferences, then stayed for dinner. Supervising all six of you while you played outside, making the most of the last pleasant fall days, I was struck by the madness of it, as I am sometimes. Four starts to seem normal after a while...but six?! And yet some do it every day. I was glad we could get outside, at least. And glad for pork ragu that cooks slowly all afternoon, and pumpkin cake to celebrate our ten year anniversary, and pumpkin beer shared with good friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something