Search

Looking for something?

Content

Monday, October 13, 2014

34|365.2

Every year in the fall we make at least one trip to Three Cedars. They have animals in a petting zoo, a wooden train that kids play on, a corn box (like a sandbox but with corn), great cider and donuts, and my favorite: the cider slushy. This was your first trip there as a kid that actually gets to play, Liam, because last year you were just a bundle in a baby carrier. It had rained, but it was warm. Your favorite thing there were these tractors. I can already imagine you and I making the trip there next fall, just the two of us because all of the big sisters will be in school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something