Search

Looking for something?

Content

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

28|365.2

You guys get each other. There are lots of things that you do, playing with him, that I think will be a bad idea. I think you're being too rough, bouncing him around too much. I think you're practically dragging him when you help him walk with his shopping cart. I think you're driving this car too fast, and he's getting whipped around. Then I'll look...and he's laughing. Apparently he likes the way you play, craziness and all. He couldn't ask for a better big sister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something