Search

Looking for something?

Content

Saturday, October 18, 2014

39|365.2

Having grown up in such a small town, surrounded by cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents...it's a very different experience for me having my only nephew (so far) live almost 5 hours away. We make an effort to see each other frequently, but I still miss having them closer. This visit was a nice chance to spend time with him without being distracted by having to take care of all of my own little ones. I had fun getting to know him a bit better, seeing what an incredibly active, funny little boy he is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something