Search

Looking for something?

Content

Saturday, October 25, 2014

46|365.2

You all indulged me today, heading to the Dexter Cider Mill so we could taste yet another set of cider and donuts. What can I say? Fall is my favorite time of year. The cider and donuts were excellent, but the line did not make everyone happy. Not the 13 month old who would rather be walking around, for instance. The barn light made me swoon, but the crowds kept me from enjoying it to the fullest. Photographer problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something