Search

Looking for something?

Content

Thursday, October 2, 2014

23|365.2

You love doing dishes with Daddy. When you were tiny, he would strap you into the Baby Bjorn while he cleaned up and loaded the dishwasher. It didn't take long before you started fussing if he started without you. It was sad when you were too big, really, to be strapped in anymore, because you grabbed things now, and your feet would touch the sink. Now that you're on your own, you put things and take things out. Sometimes you climb right up on the open dishwasher. It's your chore with Daddy, something you do together every night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something