Search

Looking for something?

Content

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

29|365.2

Sometimes we get to school early for pickup, and the day is so beautiful that sitting in the car seems like a waste. Fiona and you both want to move. Fiona wants to pretend she goes to school, too, and play on the playground with the big kids. And you want to practice walking and pick up leaves. Today we did that, and I got to talk to Sarah while you played. It's new this year, having Sarah be part of our school experience, too. Not that it makes any difference to you, of course. She's been part of your village since the day you were born, so she's just family to you. May it ever be so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something