Search

Looking for something?

Content

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

99/365.2



We go to the library for story hour most weeks. To be honest, baby boy, this is kind of new to me. Your sisters sat through the stories at your age. You almost never do. Fiona ends up listening with the other kids her age, while we walk around and I put things away after you tear them off the shelves. Almost as soon as the stories end, I throw in the towel and leave, trying to get you home before you fall asleep so you can take your nap in your own bed. It's a bit stressful. Today, though, you really liked these robots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something