Search

Looking for something?

Content

Thursday, December 11, 2014

93/365.2



This was a hard day. It was time for your 15 month checkup. You were behind on shots, because you were sick right after turning one. First a stomach bug, then a bad cough that needed steroids. So you got 5 shots today, and they poked your finger twice to test your iron levels. Within a few hours you had a pretty miserable fever. My poor baby. And poor Mama, to be honest, because you were just getting into a good rhythm with sleep...and now all that is blown away again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something