Search

Looking for something?

Content

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

92/365.2



Your haircut. I admit, I miss your longer hair. You were so sure, though, that you wanted it short. And I want you to be able to choose for yourself. But it wasn't long before you decided that actually you needed to grow it back out. So you're getting your first taste of the torture that is growing out hair. It's messy, and all over the place. The one bright spot was Halloween, when it just happened to be completely perfect for a Luke Skywalker costume. Now even Luke would probably want a haircut. We're hanging in there, though. What will you want to do next, big girl?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something