Search

Looking for something?

Content

Monday, December 22, 2014

104/365.2



You seem a touch skeptical about this sparkly accessory that Saoirse added to your outfit on the way to the mall for some last minute Christmas shopping. Four kids on an errand to the mall on December 22...what could go wrong? Actually, nothing major. Gifts for Grandpa, Daddy, and Daddy's office employees bought. Only minor chaos, no meltdowns. We survived. Some days you just have to savor the triumphs you do achieve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something