Search

Looking for something?

Content

Friday, January 30, 2015

143/365.2



You lost this tooth at school today, and brought it home in a blue mouse-shaped tooth box. It's been loose for a while, and yesterday was hanging on by a thread. You insisted it needed to wait until today, because Greta "wanted to walk you to the office." When you got in the van after school, it's the first thing you wanted to tell me about, that you made sure to do it while Greta was with you. That she did take you to the office, along with a couple of other girls who wanted to be in on it, too. Losing these front teeth changes how you look so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something