Search

Looking for something?

Content

Monday, January 12, 2015

125/365.2



Last night your dad told me, after lying with you at bedtime, that your bed is too cold. Since your dad would prefer to leave the window in the bedroom cracked in the dead of winter (not that I agree to that)...I knew that this was something to be taken seriously. So today we made a trip to Target for flannel sheets and a new fuzzy blanket. Your bed is now "cozier" than mine, according to you. Will it keep you in your own bed all the way to morning? We shall see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something