Search

Looking for something?

Content

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

126/365.2



You love brushing your teeth. The funny thing is, when your sisters were little, I couldn't imagine letting them brush their own teeth. It was my job. But you think that you're one of the big kids, so you climb up on that stool, get the toothbrush out, and take the cap off the toothpaste like a pro. I have found you eating toothpaste more than once, your little fingers are the perfect size for sticking right down into the top of the tube. Silly boy. Of course it probably doesn't help that Fiona picked out toothpaste flavored like chocolate mint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something