Search

Looking for something?

Content

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

237/365.2



Just as I was getting used to it being warm, it was unexpectedly cold and rainy today. We made an extra trip to school to drop off jackets and umbrellas, because the big girls definitely were not dressed appropriately for this weather when they left home. Also, we should rename Spring "the only season that inspires me to shoot macro." Apparently the new buds and flowers really seem worthy of appreciating in detail to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something