Search

Looking for something?

Content

Friday, November 21, 2014

73/365.2



You will never have an Elf on the Shelf. I had lots of plans for how awesome I would be at making the holidays cool, I admit. Then I had kids, and it turns out it's way harder than I anticipated. Well, and I have less energy than I realized. So things are a bit lower key around here than I imagined, way back when. It's okay, everyone has to learn to roll with it. That is not my strong suit, but I'm learning. You are, however, really cute playing with these elves at the bookstore in your little fleece winter outfit. Close enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something