Search

Looking for something?

Content

Monday, November 17, 2014

69|365.2



One of your favorite things to do is tear the kitchen apart. I could spend all day, and sometimes I feel like I do, just following your trail and trying to put things back where you got them. You scatter pans, tupperware, lids...all over. You've broken two glass pot lids already, so those are up high now. But the metal is still fair game. Just this week, you've discovered this, that you can actually sit in this drawer and empty it even more effectively. I'm afraid you'll break it, so hopefully you move on before you get much heavier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something