Search

Looking for something?

Content

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

230/365.2



Almost every Tuesday morning since September, you have gone to class at the Nature Center. Your sisters spent the year that they were four the same way. You've learned about bugs, and hibernation, and lizards. You told me last week about pollination, and this week what a bearded dragon is. You tell me about Gwendolyn, and Maisie, and one month Calla did it with you. I miss you by the time 2 hours is up, but it's good practice for kindergarten next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something