Search

Looking for something?

Content

Saturday, April 18, 2015

220/365.2



This didn't have to be my picture of the day. There were other candidates. Liam adorably sleeping in my bed this morning, lying along the headboard. Fiona posing with her very first soccer trophy, and Saoirse pouting in the stands at the game where she won it. But this one wins the day for me. My love and me, on our way out to see the Avett Brothers, while all the kids stay behind with Grandma and Grandpa. We don't get many nights out, just the two of us. But when we do, it's good to remember how, and why, we got here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something