Search

Looking for something?

Content

Friday, February 27, 2015

170/365.2



You love combing my hair, Fi. Last year when you did it, you made me sing the song from Tangled while you pretended to be Mother Gothel. Then you moved on to a game where you were my mother, I was a little girl, and you combed my hair again and again. But each time you "went away" then "wolves" would sneak up and mess up my hair. Then you would be cross and have to do it all over again. This particular day, you used a teensy doll comb, soaked my hair with detangling spray, and talked to me about fairies while you combed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something