Search

Looking for something?

Content

Thursday, February 5, 2015

148/365.2



I know some photographers who say that they really struggle to document the times that aren't so perfect. That if you looked at their photo albums all you would see is happy, smiling people, and you would think their lives are perfect. Not me, man. When I see a scene like this happening, I run for the camera. Because this is our life. Yes, we smile and hug each other and dance around and laugh. But this is really, really common too. Cranky kids, all wanting Daddy's attention...and there's just one dad to go around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something