Search

Looking for something?

Content

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

265/365.2



It might not look like much, but this photo actually captures a lot of things I want to remember. Liam at a park that's not the closest one, so the kids think it's a treat when they get to go there. He likes to go on the big kids' play structure now, which means that I have to go with him, because it's high and there are open areas where he could fall out. As we go across this high walkway, he crawls and woofs like he's a puppy, until he gets to the twisty tube slide, which he insists on going down alone. He screams with laughter when I slide down after him to find him waiting at the bottom. Plus, this shirt. He loves it, he picks it out of the laundry pile to wear, and he points at the car on the front to show it off to people we meet during the day. He loves clothes and cars. Chris says he's a little Blake. wink emoticon Sometimes the simplest pictures can sum up so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something