Search

Looking for something?

Content

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

146/365.2



It is unfortunate, really, for all of us that you have your hardest hours, Liam, right when we need to be making dinner. I feel like I really should find some way of solving this problem...slow cooker meals every day? But every day, meals need to be made, and you need constant holding, and you get bigger every day. Today your daddy took care of this problem for me, thankfully. Please tell me that eventually you will be able to entertain yourself for long enough for me to cook a meal...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a bookworm, a sometime runner, a mom to four little ones, and a homemaker who hates to clean. (Whoops..) I spent years as a devoted journal keeper, and see photography as another way to document this life of ours. "I have only one life, and it is only so long. I choose to spend it with you."
Powered by Blogger.

Something